Friday, June 19, 2009

It was raining and I was in ...





Any size for me?!




Disneyland Paris




I seek for Candy Apple ...





Never thought that I actually childish.. hihi


The worker is a British, name Benjamin. He was playing with the chipmunk mascott, and he said that he was hiding ;P


I remember of ones..


If I only five..


I flipped my jeans though, it's raining



Rainbow




I have more... give me your email :) Like seriously, I have 2183762429492 photos on my Picasa Web Album. ;)

p/s : When I see back all this images, I feel so happy and feel there. I hope I can travel again. :)

4 comments:

NAZ said...

cool babe:)

ruuuheee said...

waaaawww?
are you serious??
you have 2183762429492 photos??

kalau mau balik lagi kesana ajak-ajak ya..hehehe :p
i wish i can

Lala said...

yes.

1234 said...

babi ! gile best . haha .