Thursday, June 11, 2009

London Lover



Fact : I actually cannot take any photos in stores or shops in here. It's against the rule. But I guess I took so many photos and I didn't know that until I was in the bookstore . %^##*@!@

Tomorow will be in London back to go to Oxford Street, InshaAllah. I love London indeed. I have not updated my blog for one week not because I do not want to but because of I had no enough time to do so. But of course I will put photos soon! :D I had a great time here. I also had terrible time in Paris. I will tell you later my dear.

Now I am currently in Sheffield, just came back from Manchester. Probably you will feel weird why the hell I am in Sheffiel. Haha, I actually wanted to go to Strawberry Field to pick my favourite fruit indeed. But the place doomed because of the heavy rain yesterday. So just sightseeing and bought unique soaps and perfume here. The brand is Lush. It's homemade.

Anyway I just got myself a genuine Editor Collector The Sims 3 in Manchester. I shared with sistoh, 50-50 la. Baru aci. Just installed it and created my first sim :D His name is Skandar Keynes. LOL.

So yeah. I leave you here. I write a lot cause the photos will take long time to upload. Will upload later, I promise.

Salam.

5 comments:

ruuuheee said...

huaaa..
senangnya..
jadi pengen..
:p

C said...

the monopoly looks nice . did you buy it?

shabella! said...

lala, bestnya dapat pegi london:D

Hidma Zulkefli said...

wow sims 3 !

Sofia N. said...

*o*
I love London! My dream is live or travel theres!!! =D

kisssss