Sunday, June 14, 2009

I PROMISE


Someday, I will go and travel again. I found from my experience travelling another countries can be so fun! Obviously, I am not lying.
  • Travel made me think
  • Travel made me more open-minded
  • Travel made me want to study harder, where I have fallen in love with London. I want to study abroad, seriously, so many benefits.
  • Travel made me fitter!
  • Travel made me wanting to learn new cultures, new hobbies and new type of people. (OH WELL :P )
Unfortunately, travel eats money a lot. Moreover, if you go to Europe countries. You cannot go to there by swimming or 'doraemon pintu suka hati'. So, yeah, the conclusion is you need to be rich or have a lot of money. Or, go and find a super rich old man and marry him. Haha, I am joking. :P My family is not really rich, but I love to be one. But, I am thankful indeed. My family always makes me feel nice. :) I finally get a Chanel perfume after so long.
Oh yes, I finally home sweet home. I actually wanted to stay longer but school holidays ended so fast! Wuuu. But I think I want to skip school tomorow. Hehe.

I have uploaded some photos in my picasa web album. I will update from the latest to earliest.
Marathon post you bet!

1 comment:

Tinta Insyirah said...

there she is, welcomehome.
splendid vacation? :)