Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Packing

I was preparing and packing last night and I let my luggage opens till this morning and see what I found this morning.

Mimi in my luggage

She is a cutie right? I hope I will not be missing her too much. Lol.


Wish me a safety trip friends :)
Have a happy day! ^o^

Salam.

12 comments:

Azri Rotten said...

hey u x nak bg i jage kucing u ke? nnt i bg die mkn i punye lecturer. bile u balek, die dah sehat & kuat. :D

Lala said...

hahahaaaaaa fine if it's freee ;P
no la, dah ada org akan jaga. hehe

Anonymous said...

hey lala.
you going by airasia x right?
hehe. here's an advice. if you want entertainment. order that piece of tv the FIRST thing you get on that plane. :P seriously.

Lala said...

yeap. sure i will! or i just sleep all the day ;P

thanks for the advice

.Cik Nana. said...

i love love mimi!!shes beside me rite nowww

Lala said...

nope shes not! :P

ruuuheee said...

awas ada copet ya..
hehehee. :P

Lala said...

yaaa. doain ya, supaya saya baik baik aja =D ameeeen

Anonymous said...

haha,frst time i tgk ur face :D cntikla! hee :D

Lala said...

sumpah tak. if u see me face to face u will say i am average je. but as a Allah's slave, okay la. =) thankful that i am not deformed.

Unknown said...

awwww so cute!

Lala said...

thanks =)