Sorry ehmmm it's ugly. Don't stare too long, you might get blind. Oopss. I don't know how to use Photoshop since I had left it for a very long time. So I use picnik and irfanview only. Both free anyways.
I am still in exam mode! Guess what, next week will be the toughest where I have Maths, Perdagangan and all important subjects! Oh my! Need to study, I have to stop thinking about going to Europe or I can't focus.
8 comments:
oh my how long since I left comments on your posts!
miss miss to chat with u anyway.
often read urs but didnt get a chance to comment.
but good luck and wish me too!
isk isk exam is killing my brain :)
hahaha! i said so, i have to improve myself. the previous result really struck my heart. i dont even show my report card to mom, she'll definitely throw a tantrum on me :D
its ok, still have time to learn and learn, right?
yup, i think so but it doesnt bother me. let the shoutbox there.
You're going to europe? Alaa jealous nya. Haha anyway have fun! :)
tahh ! stdy le . aku pon tak pke nak gi melb tahu. xP
btw,ganbatte ne !
:DD
bilaaaaa ? :D hehe
alahaii. nak bercuti yer?? happy hols dear!
wow going to europe..
very nice..
hendak kemana kau?
jangan lupa bawa buah tangan ya..
hehee
have fun! ;)
yaa ga lupa :P ke london sama paris
Post a Comment