My own Legoland is doomed. Oh well. By the way, do you know that Malaysia will have its own Legoland? You may read it here and visit Legoland official webpage. It will be opened to public in 2013 somewhere in Iskandariyah, Johor. I don't think mama will bring us to Legoland in Britain cause the tickets are so expensive. Oh my, how can I wait?
I miss to play Lego! But, my 'bokeh' now is study and study. I think Arabic test today was the hardest Arabic questions ever. Kantoi lagi ke? Haha. Adoi.
Tomorow Science and next week will be the toughest week ever!!
Salam!
3 comments:
when i was in London, we got free ticket for legoland, and some other theme parks when we bought the madame tussaud's
i wanna go there. but we only get one ticket.
and ofcourse, its really expensive to buy for others. so, my parents said no
guess we all have to wait fr the legoland johor to open :)
OMG!!!!
lego!!!
permainan mase kecik2 dulu...
sekarang da tua, sure mcm huduh geLL kalo men bende ni....wahahaha
haha jom la buat klcc tower guna lego! yey! :D
Post a Comment