;-)
I've started revising some subjects so I would be more temperate and consider my self as a successful girl. I don't want to be rushed. If Ruby said Perdagangan is easy, she's totally wrong. It's just like History and I get confused with all the terms etc. No jokes. Like seriously, I want to study overseas, somewhere in Europe of course..
Well, another month to go.
David Archuleta is coming but of course, I have nothing to do with him. I'd like to see him live but when I think back, hmm it's okay lah.. If only Skandar Keynes comes to Malaysia, I will always say YES! Hoho.
A new camera is on my way.. can't wait ! I just read a moron blogger(malay of course), he said a DSLR just for profesional! HA ha you moron ! You don't deserve to say that ok? Not even your money, boo on you baby.
Salam.
10 comments:
Europe? It's so far!!
---
Canon is the best camera! =D
---
xoxoo
of course love ;) canon is the best.
skandar keynes and archie?
dua2 mcm ada sikit2 mirip lak..
aaand mereka comel!!
p/s: bila nak kuar the chronicles of narnia lagi eh? rindu la kat adik bradik tu sume..hehe ;)
Please, u have been *happily linked.
bestnya...
Tracklist:
1. My Life Would Suck Without You
2. I Do Not Hook Up
3. Cry
4. Don't Let Me Stop You
5. All I Ever Wanted
6. Already Gone
7. If I Can't Have You
8. Save You
9. Whyyawannabringmedown
10. Long Shot
11. Impossible
12. Ready
13. I Want You
14. If No One Will Listen
Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/201361343/Kelly.retail.byCristhian.rar
enjoy!
:D
DSLR juz for prof?? ehmm, depends.. for me having it or not juz the same.. i borrowed phalinns, and keep on putting it on Auto-mode.. nah! no point.. so, i bought the nikon digicam.. let the computer software do it wonders :)
dslr utk semua!
sape leh pkai walaupun masih bodo dlam bab2 kamera..
praktis make perfect! ;)
awak suka CANON? :D
indeed :D
Post a Comment