Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Little Lulu


Do you still remember your old days? Lemme make you remember your old days. Little Lulu had been our sweetheart when we were 5-9 years old. I still remember, I always wanted to skip kindagarten to watch this show on NTV7. Very cute story! Very cute Lulu!Very cute Tubby, her best friend.

By Marge, her artworks since 1935! Wow. Very long time ago. Nowadays, Marge's artworks become more expensive. They should be not more than 3$US but now, you'll never get that price.

So, I sat and saw some Lulu's actions in Kinokuniya and it took me 20 minutes to choose which one the best(one I've had read it there). It really took me to my old days! Oh how lovely you're Lulu. It costs MYR40.



Enjoy your old days and appreciate them, it might be worth someday, perhaps.

4 comments:

Ayyman Rahim said...

Oh, i dnt wtch it, haaa.

Lala said...

why..? it's so lovely you know

DIYANAHALIM said...

I think I still remember the soundtrack. Hahah sumpah cute gile!

Sofia N. said...

Here, her name is 'Luluzinha'! I loved it...
---
I readed New Moon and Eclipse. They're the only we have here in Portuguese! (=
---
kisss