Gosh, I miss you so much Jojie.Still remember this readers? She gave me on my birthday last year. That was so sweet even I don't really like teddies but I really appreciate this.Sorry, I'm on my way to get number one in class. Chiyaouuu.Salam.
I didnt knw tht today is the Earth Day. Thanks fr reminding! Happy earth day btw! :)
gantung teddy bear macam tu je???hurm..........eh btw cane kcuing lala???da bawa jumpe vet????arap2 vet da kasi ubat mata kat die...=)sori lmbt tanye, byk esemen lak eventho baru masuk sem baru ni..aiyoyoyoyo =s
Very Beautiful:DDD
xoxo all of you guys :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I didnt knw tht today is the Earth Day. Thanks fr reminding! Happy earth day btw! :)
gantung teddy bear macam tu je???
hurm..........
eh btw cane kcuing lala???
da bawa jumpe vet????
arap2 vet da kasi ubat mata kat die...
=)
sori lmbt tanye, byk esemen lak eventho baru masuk sem baru ni..aiyoyoyoyo =s
Very Beautiful:DDD
xoxo all of you guys :)
Post a Comment