Monday, April 06, 2009

Reveal Inside The Japan's Bookstore in Malaysia


can't be arsed


handsome Japanese celebrity lol










err? right..



Kinokuniya is one of the largest bookstore in Malaysia. It's located in Suria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur. It sells best books and just name it, you'll get what you want. This place just suit for bookaholics. You'll never get enough time to waddle around the Kinokuniya. So bookaholics, set your time and kick your ass to this gorgeous-palace.
Write no more, I bought 3 books, they're just gorgeous.
So, see you soon buddies.
Salam.

5 comments:

Akmar Anuar said...

aiyo...kamu bookaholics ke??
takleh jadi geng camnih coz akmar comicaholics and Harry Potter fan...hehe =p

hurm...bila la akmar akan jejak kat kinokuniya tu..
haish...nak sebut nama kedai pon berbelit dah..haha =p

Lala said...

basically I wasn't a bookaholic before. but since my buddy showed me an interesting book last 3 years and I was thinking, what on earth, books are so gorgeous!:)

senang cakap membaca boleh dipupuk.

TG said...

I've been there, i love Kinokunya... It's funny how they removed The God Delusion from richard Dawkins... too hot stuff.

Terima Kasih, ini blog bagus, nama saya Nino. Bye bye :)

DropDeadJULIET said...

hah! sy nmpk pkwe sy kat rak buku tuh. hahahha xP
babe, u got an award, check it out kt blog bqah ok!

Lala said...

thanks lovelies <3