Bila dapat result teruk? Rasa bodoh tak? I do feel it. I took a real quiz from facebook. True, my IQ just average, 104. Please do if you're interested http://apps.facebook.com/ultimateiq/,tell me what score you get. Fiqah got 112 which above the normal(smartehhh).
So, memang betul betul dah tekad nak jugak dapat no satu dalam kelas. Biarlah susah sekarang taknak susah hari kemudian. Memandangkan saya seorang yang biasa-biasa aja, not 'gifted' macam orang lain, so extra work to do.
InshaAllah, I hope I make a big change on myself more, and more but slowly change. I can say, I neglected my homework last year but this year, like I always finish my homework on time. I walk to school everyday which is very good for me even though I smell yucky when arrive school. Sampai sekolah aja bawa towel dan lap sampai kering. Pastu letak balik deodoran and perfume. lol, tiba-tiba cerita ni.
Please, bad result no more in my life. I'm going to make study schedule for a month period. I want to get very good result.
Salam.
8 comments:
Teringat dkt ayat, tiada siapa akan dapat mengubah diri u selain daripada diri u yang ada keinginan untuk berubah. So, u ada semangat nak berubah dan berjaya. Bagus lah!
they say, 'theres a way when theres a will' u have the will and u've found the way. now I pray for your success forever. u can do it :)
huhuhu..dat test was rubbish lar..jgn caye sgt..my lucky no is 113..chaiyok2!!udluck 4 u
haha seeee I'm lower than you
you have the courage, so im sure you can do it. its all about believing yourself.
(:
Good luck!
I hope you can pass over the obstacles!
Kiss
thanks. i wish so ^^
gud lak! ;)
Post a Comment