Sunday, March 22, 2009

www.ola-lala.com - it's already launched

March 21st 2009.
So, yeah I came with new link without 'blogspot'. It's legal, I bought it via google and blogger.. er Godaddy.com ? Not really expensive I think. You don't have to tell me, that I don't deserve to have it, 'cause I do. I know, my bloggie is not really interesting and it's in English. What the hell you care for?

Anyway, you can still view
queen-lala.blogspot.com or http://www.ola-lala.com/. It's still the same. If you're a follower of mine, you'll see my link changed by itself. Hu-oh. I'm happy.

My new official web, it's already launched and have fun reading. I appreciate all your comments, indeed.

psst. hep hep, i was like,ola-ola? :P it's olá-lala.

March 22nd 2009.
I made another penguins and it's very ugly, indeed(I enjoy using 'indeed' word nowadays).

Penguins do sing and dance

Penguin with lipstick on its mouth? Hair on its head?? And dancing? Singing???!

penguin and her igloo

Penguin lives in 'kueh pau' ?!

Oh yeah.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

cool. by the way, do u buy the domain with own self hosting?

Lala said...

what do ya mean? I still use blogspot and not. it's still under google :S

ftn amirah said...

wahh!macamana buat?

Zeeyn said...

kueh pau? haha. murah tapi berharga gitu ;) HAHA

Ayyman Rahim said...

Domain sendiri siottttttttt! Cool gila

Hidma Zulkefli said...

woweee !
aku pon seronok same
:PP

13may said...

waaa...bila nak buat makan makan sempena masuk umah baru?

:P

Lala said...

takde makan-makan meh XDD

Akmar Anuar said...

hahaha..comel la komen2 korang ni..haha..congrats sebab ader domain sendiri2 ;)

Unknown said...

oh, it still under blogspot. so u just buy the domain, right? that's all i wanna know;) btw, ola-lala. its cool babe;)

onlyNAMI,oke? said...

i love u dear ola lala :)

david santos said...

Really great work. Nice picture! Pretty colors. You are Master.
Happy Day!!!!!!!!!!

CátiaSofia said...

Very pretty, like a lot!
Many times the simple designs are the most beautiful!
Kisses

Sabri said...

tahniah2.. hahah..