Friday, March 27, 2009

what a bookaholic do when she gets bored


Ouh yeah. In fact, I have more collections, those are the latest I bought(even though in December) I finished reading 'em all and can't wait to read other books. I don't like romantic fiction though, but I read and bought them! I have two Obama's books and they're magnificent. Seriously, you gotta read them.. if you a bookaholic like me la(or if you an Obama girl or boy).. :P


And yeah! I love Twilight!! It sounds silly but that's the fact!! I want to buy another series of Twilight(New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn) but they're unavailable when I went to MPH and Kinokuniya last year. Maybe another time. lol

The type of books I love, like Narnia, Harry Potter, Merlin(bluff), you know, magic stories or unreal/fantasy stories. Or animal stories, it's cute :) Inherited from my mom(she loves fantasy stories lol) But the weird thing, when I arrive in bookstore, I always choose the wrong book! HA HA.

Enough story here. I get bored when I type a lot. I get sick :P

Salam.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

though harry was amazing, new moon was so touching, im now collecting some epics of merlin, arthur and morgana and gwendolyn. oh man, my money is running out, and i still need to look forward in completing my other series of collections. its tough to be a bookaholic, isnt it? hahah.

Lala said...

haha lol yup :P

DIYANAHALIM said...

Twilight saga is awesome! Just the thought of Edward can make me go gagagaga :P

Humann ツ said...

BABE.
you kena tagged.
Have fun
:D

Tinta Insyirah said...

frankly, im not a bookaholic - pheww luckily. I won't be able to concentrate on anything else when I'm reading my fav series - Twilight Saga. Even my lack of sleep paid off just by reading the whole night and day - skip lunch, dinner and etc.

You're just like my friend - Naddy.
Imagine - up to 300 books collection, if Im not mistaken.
You'll surely suit well with her.

DropDeadJULIET said...

i pn beli sume twilight series oh! x)
btw, lalaaaa, ure tagged!

Lala said...

yikesss! lend me twilight saga punyaaaaaaa XDDD

.Cik Nana. said...

jangan lupe study wei...

Lala said...

study lah ni wooo