Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lost and Found

don't blame me for the dinding kurap, blame my bathroom lol

niki


pudingroti


Miley's face makes NEC badddd. boo


IMG_7589


cupies oh yeah


cupcakes


IMG_7500

IMG_7614

Finally I found my camera back after 3 months lost! Gosh, what a long period! I found that I captured amazing photos(sheesh :P) and I think I should post it on the internet. Oh yeah, I use Canon Digital IXUS 860 IS, 8MP. It's still good after 2 years. But I still want a dslr one.

By the way, if you want to view more photos of mine, please go to my flick r babeyh. :-)

p/s : oh yeah, at last I managed to switch off lamps and air conditioners in my home for one hour! say no to global warming!

Salam.

8 comments:

DIYANAHALIM said...

How can you lose your camera? Hahaha! :P

Lala said...

i also don't know. haha

Tinta Insyirah said...

*laugh*
it's great to hear that u've found your camera - like I ever heard of it before :D

you managed too? congrats to both of us! yahoo! but I really had a great moment last night. One of my best night ever since 3 months ago.

Sofia N. said...

Yuuuumyy! A lot of delicious food! hahaha
LancĂ´me: (L) *_*
xoxoo

Azri Rotten said...

takot? hahaha. nape lak? mase earth hour u buat ape? hehehe..

Lala said...

apa lagi?tengok tv la.. hoho
take it sofih all yours :P

Anonymous said...

Hmm, yummy.

Anonymous said...

your photos are freaking nice. nak camra yang macam u guna jugak. :(