Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Green Day

Today is St. Patrick's Day, but I have nothing to do with it, I won't celebrate it. lol. I have changed my background, to green. And the template as you can see, better right? Mua HA HA. The greeny background won't be long, by the end of March 17th, I will change it back to white. lol Anyway I love green HA HA. Green is nature.

Leen tagged me, and since I have nothing to do, this is it.


7 facts about me?
x I like to be tagged but I dislike doing it. I don't know why but I think some the tagging things are stupid and you know, kind of for n0obs. But I like surveys, or cool tag things and simple like this one.;)



beach



x I love beach. Either beach and its smell can turn me on. Seriously, I really love beach. It will be perfect for my honeymoon(lol) or campfire. If someone invites me to beach, I'd be really happy especially clean beach. Not in Kelantan because both of their beaches are very dirty :

x I have no bestfriends and it's true. I have girlfriends that means I really love them. Like Jojie, Kakkoi, Fifa and Asilah are my girlfriends. I don't think I need a bestfriend, indeed. I'm les. haha jk

x I love green. Green makes me so cool and better. When I'm angry green can make me cooler. It's funny right. Anyhow when I'm angry, I won't say it loud but I'll keep in my heart. I know it's bad.

x I dislike people who loves to talk dirty or bad words. It really turns me off. I don't really understand why people nowadays love to say fu*k or what to express their feelings. In Islam it's taboo. Suck means stupid and it's not bad but a strong word. lol




x I love Stonehenge really really much. As you can see, my descktop bacground is Stonehenge. Uh. Badly, I want to see Stonehenge. :3

x I'm very friendly indeed. I talk to everybody, no worries, if you comment me here, probably, I will reply, not in my blog but yours. That's why my comment numbers won't increase. ;) Eh, add my facebook? Will you? Please? We'll talk!
http://www.facebook.com/people/Lala-Hashim/1195457889 HA HA


6 unspectacular quirks of me?
x I love using Internet Explorer but my laptop only can download Mozilla Firefox. So, when I'm using my mom's laptop I'll use Internet Explorer. Internet Explorer is better than everything. Okay whatever you say.



x I dislike Miley Cyrus but really like her songs. Her songs are so lovely, but herself, NO. Her best single was '7 things'.


x I don't really like to write but I love to read and talk. I have a lot of books and almost all of it I have finished reading it. I love Twilight, Harry Potter, Enid Blyton's collections, and Obama books. I read everything's nice.


x I love gays. Seriously, gays are just too cool. But the thing is, I don't support gays wedding or coupling. It's weird I know. I thought Skandar Keynes is gay. Heh, I still love him no matter what.;)

x I hate to say hate. Okey, is it quirk?

x I love to befriend with humble people. why? They'll always entertain me, and they are sincere. I dislike people who is so famous and have too many friends. They'll forget me easily. That's why I have no best friend. HA HA.

7 people that I wanna tag:
x Kakkoi
x Nami Mosha
x Iera Hanna
x Didi Halim
x Jon the Tiger
x Adnin
x Everybody who has read this, do or your face turns green! Haha!

Salam.

4 comments:

QilahLala said...

ohh, i da baca!! tak buat nanti my face turns greeeeeen!!! hehe later bila rajin k dear!

Lala said...

haha okayyy :DDD

Humann ツ said...

haha,
tengs
:D

Anonymous said...

i've been to Stonehenge bfore :)