no idea to update. I don't think I need to write blog to be famous, I don't care, I still have readers and stalkers(aka silent readers). I'm sure :)

I made another face, but I don't think it looks like me. It looks so pwetty(ahaks)! I'm super ugly. But no matter how I look, I still be grateful. I have a deformed friend and she always shame what she had. Her legs height are not same. tempang senang cakap. :(
Yeah, another thing is, I was in Malik's blog again, and someone's commenting how he looks alike. What on earth? Allah gave us so many things and we never be grateful(people who always tease us with hurtful words to say la yang dia tu handsome and pretty or better than us). No one is perfect except Allah swt.
Okay, saya dah lari tajuk, tak kisahlah ini blog saya. saya tetap nak cakap, kita harus bersyukur dengan apa yang kita ada. Come'n babes, we are meant to live for Allah, not for humankinds. If your intention to continue your life for human, akidah lari tau. WE ONLY LIVE FOR GOD, no matter what is your religion, Allah is the only one who deserves to be worshiped.
We need to say what we deserve to. And, if not, no.
Sorry, I'm just too sad, see all those Muslims, acting like non-muslims. I don't care from physical or heart. PEOPLE JUDGE from physical you know. Although, only God judges without prejudice. Don't believe the proverb 'Don't judge a book by its cover' because, we all do.
I'm proud to be Muslim. YES I REALLY DO.
p/s : sorry bad grammar and spelling, I know.
p/s #2 : check out my twitter if you want to! I'd be happy to know someone reads my blog every time I update!
Salam alaykum.
4 comments:
hui hui green hair there :D
yes we all practically judge book by its cover.
but I'd rather get to know someone first before judging them.
how are you and hols planning?
woophey honestly, I don't :) my first impresion is always wrong but, jauhkanlah fitnah kan?
it's all about cartoon aja. I love green anyway. :D I'm fine and probably doing homeworks and study. lol.
I don't have a Twiter. Can you give me the link? Maybe I can make one for me! =)
xoxo
haha, lepas kamu cte pasal Twitter, baru la malam semalam saya letak (sedangkan dah lama nak letak but tak sampai seru lagi kot, haha)..
Post a Comment