Oh again with Merentas Desa! I went to school to participate it. Kakkoi didn't come, ayay naughty girl. Hahah! But I'm naughty too, I skipped when I arrived in my resident and ran away. Lucky me, my house and my school just 10 minutes walk. Hehe.. Takpe Zul, bottom 10 is still okay.
(LOL)
I just ticked the attendence and ran away, so anyone wants do like me just do, no one will report it to your principal!
Anyway, I'm lazy to write more. Just to say congrats to Sabri, kau masuk kelas akaun walaupun dapat kelas sains! dan juga nakal sebab tak datang merentas desa! Otak sama je ngan Kakkoi. :D
1888MYR (This one D40 is good enough I think but you have better suggestion please DO tell me!)
By the way, I think I want to buy a DSLR camera for my tour soon in Europe but I don't know which one is good enough. I bought 'Digital Camera' magazine and browsed so many gadget webs but still don't know. Canon or Nikon only can turn me on. Please help me! My Specifications : 2000MYR and below, easy to handle, 10.0 megapixel and above, High ISO, easy to learn. lolSalam.
12 comments:
ur tour to europe ? bila bila ? nk join ahh ! hhe .
saya pon pegi merentas desa td .
sangat penat .
naik bukit je . fuhhh..
hahah.. kau pn sme gak.. balik umah.. hehehehe.. hidma pn x pegi ke? hhahaha.. bagus gile r dia.
weyh, aq teringin pakai dslr gak.. bli utk aq 1.. hahahaha.. rm2000.. sayangnye.. kalau aq, bek beli laptop.. bawak gi skola.. hehehe..
psstt : ape gunenye ISO tu?
~ Ahmad Sabri ~
ouh, haha.. maaf x taw sgt pasal fotografer ni..
weyh, snang gile skul kaw xdtg skul.. aq punya r susah nk kua asrama tu..
tour europe?!! satanic fuck serious shitt?!! i teringin gille nak tour europe ngan band tp xde budget. stakat ni dpt perform kat bandung pon kire ok lahh... :)
I SUGGEST U TO BUY NIKON.
better than canon, well actually they are kind of the same xD
but Nikon is the most preferable one. :D
azri please don't use bad words. anyway kalau rezeki dah ada inshaAllah. i guna pasport i untuk pertama kalinya wktu i 14 pgi singapore. ni bru kali kedua. haha!
qai, yes inshaAllah:] btw,it's cheaper than canon :P
nak itottttt bulih?
mari :D
visit here 4 da 1zt tyme..hoho,200 ribu tok beli camera? gile ah..ni msti keje cop duet an..
200 ribu lak..2 ribu suda...
haha
Post a Comment