What makes me happy now are books! I bought some books, I mean only two. Yeah, I have been in MPH for hours to buy only two books? And plus I bought a card game, maybe it's too lame for you. I want to try this. The39clues, not double standards anymore. Hehehe.. Ok before I tell you more about this game I tell you what books that I bought.

I can say this book is stupid and wacky, I read its synopsis before I bought it in MPH 'The Tokens of Love' and Amazon.com . Not dissapointing, I have read some pages before I sleep yesterday. If you love stupid books, why not you try this? :P Price : RM 21.90

Series number 12, actually I was trying to find number 1, Voices, but unavailable. It is good enough cause I love fantasy, myth and mystery books. This one is suit for me. Its price is RM 25.00. I usually buy books from UK writers, such as Roald Dahl and Enid Blyton . I have almost all Roald Dahl books(I mean not all!) and Enid Blyton,inherited from my mom and aunts. Lol ;D I read almost all since I was 10 years and done reading it last year. So you can imagine how many Enid Blyton books I have and inherited from my family.
Okay done, I want to promote a game, hey they should pay me cause I think this game is not popular I think. Lol. I'm a good promoter, see? ;D

I'm a Lucian yeay! Total cards I owned, 22! I want to buy more, but just I don't have enough money to buy more, just wait it! Yeay! I haven't enter all cards yet, I should be doing it now but the site is going slowly now. I entered only 3 cards, so it'll be 9 cards online. ;D
You should try this, play with me. If in clubpenguin.com, it just like card jitsu. :D This one is just so adventerous and more complicated. Buy it in MPH bookstores, RM 22.90. I don't know if available in Popular or any bookstores.
Hey, it's already zhuhur, I should stop and pray first. See you later then! Drop comment please! ;)
14 comments:
twilight2. diorang kata best :)
a'ah, itulah yang merangsang diriku. u dah tengok? :)
i havent watch madagascar yet. hehe, twilight lagi laa blum. :)
ohh, pegi la tengok. ;)
Youu ;) I think mdgscr best kot .
I don't know ;D to me it's kinda boring. madagascar 1 is much better. :D
tunggu dvdrip je. slmt rm17. hehe!
hehe, sukatilah, ;) bukannya penting kan? hehe
len la kalo kamo mau belanja beta. ahhak!
tp gwe bajet.... nnti kamo kawen... anak2 kamo syok la kan. sbb nye mama dia org akan citer kisah biri2 lompat2 smpi ttdo. byk koleksi buku kan neh?
gratz girl~
akhirnye dpt gak kw pegi tgk
hak3
kwn kakak aku kate twilight bes tp jln crite lembab
:P
haha itu pun mak saya yang belanja :D
duit ada la sikit kan. hehe
InshaAllah,boleh la muat dalam satu lori. huashuas :D takut anak2 saya tak boleh tidur sebab saya cerita best sangat. hehe
kakkoi : yeah, 2 movies sekaligus. best tak? haha. nanti nak pegi tengok twilight. bila bila lah ;D
lembab? yelakut :p
weyh, best ke tak citer bolt tu.. kalau best, leyh aku download.. hahaha..
hurm, aq tgk cte madagascar ngan dak2 sksb dlu besh je.. bkn stakat besh, besh gle... ahahaha.. tapi pendapat setiap org len2 kan..
best sabri. kalau kau tengok meleleh air mata kau. huashuasss
kau nak download kat mana? aku rasa madagascar ni bosan lah. taktau kenapa. hehe
lala,i tk jumpe shoutbox so i ckp kt sni je la
i dh tukar URL,sorry hee
flickolicko.blogspot.com
Post a Comment