Gagagagaga, sorry I haven't post since Friday, lol. Today, I'm going to promote my favourite Youtuber, I mean like seriously, you have to watch all his videos. ;) haha I love Fred's style. hekkk.
I think he's popular since he got more than 21 million views on his channel. In real life he's 15-year-old and live in Nebraska, go check out where is it on this world in wikipedia. But, he acts as a 6-years-old kid, so you know, how 15-year-old teen acts like a 6-year-old kid. Haha, hilarious. Haha, alchoholic mom and dad is in jail. Gerkk. His name is Lucas Cruikshank, kinda weird right? And you can even google it
At first, I thought all his videos are in real life but when I read his official website, fredfigglehorn.com , he is actually acts and been paid for it. Huh, that was fake. Anyway, I freaking love his videos. Err, anyone know what does figgle actually mean? *CHIPMUNK VOICE*
I think he's popular since he got more than 21 million views on his channel. In real life he's 15-year-old and live in Nebraska, go check out where is it on this world in wikipedia. But, he acts as a 6-years-old kid, so you know, how 15-year-old teen acts like a 6-year-old kid. Haha, hilarious. Haha, alchoholic mom and dad is in jail. Gerkk. His name is Lucas Cruikshank, kinda weird right? And you can even google it
At first, I thought all his videos are in real life but when I read his official website, fredfigglehorn.com , he is actually acts and been paid for it. Huh, that was fake. Anyway, I freaking love his videos. Err, anyone know what does figgle actually mean? *CHIPMUNK VOICE*
rawrrrrr, everyone stares at him when he sings. lol :D
My all-fav-vid! 5 STARS! Title : Fred Sneaks into Judy's Party
Anyhow, if you're interested just comment, let me know ok? ;) fred's youtube channel.
10 comments:
haha. kena checkout nih. :)
sila sila. sangat best tauu :D
Queen,
im selling this product on behalf of my brother. Im afraid if i couldnt give any discount.. But if u by 3 of them, u just need to pay rm150 each.So, u think about it first.. thanks
eh eh
youtubers num 1 aku NIGAHIGA
sgt lwk d0whh this guy
:DD
try check him out
i'll check urs :))
haaaahha u like him because of what? handsome? geee ;D lol lol lol, okay, takdalah funny mana oh. fred is funnier. muka nigahiga macam singaporean atau philipino lah. hehe.
wahh.. rajin plak kau update blog yew..
Cooooooool
he is half jpan half hawaii lurhhh. :D btw,jpan my fav >_<
nasib gwe x men utube. kalo x. agak2 nye gwe dah dpt 30M hits. hehe!
ps: iii tuan umah!
sabri : itulah pasal hari hari tengok video dan menari saja. hehe
ayyman : yes, u cuba la tengok best ;D
kakkoi : haha patutlah. hehehe
sweet : takpa, cuba ja la buat acc, letak video byk2, saya tengok!
ii! :D
Post a Comment