
I haven't update my blog for awhile, since I have been busy downloading meshes, clothes and cool things for my Sims. Few days ago I was browsing The Sims 2 ; University. I didn't find the safe site unless its official page but this cool site! Click to go to the web. I have The Sims 2 Expansion Pack but too bad I can't install the others! T.T I have Open For Bussiness, Glamour Life Style, Family Fun Stuff etc.

And also, http://www.modthesims2.com/ you gotta check that! I have downloaded so many cool things! And it worked! :] The most thing I like is laptop! So cute, you must download that too! :]
Thanks for responding my previous post! I really apreciate that and I'm going to promote them, the nicest men and ladies in this world! Thank you so much, God bless you, InshaAllah. I will only promote who comment(ed) about my post.
#1 - Sweet Thinker
#2 - asybedazzle
# 3 - oh Ynn
# 4 - dina
p/s : Thank you so much, this is a reward for you cause you promote mine :]
# 5 - Sara
p/s : enable your profile! easy as that.
# 6 - Maisarah Khairi
# 7 - Sabri
# 8 - Kakkoi Haru
# 9 - Wanie N
Apa apa pun Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha. Pakai baju lawa lawa jangan Hari Raya Aidilfitri je. Hehehe :D
11 comments:
wah, nama akukah itu?? thanx krn sudi promote kan blog ku yang tak sepopular blog kau.. hikhik..
salam aidiladha too..
Hi!!!!! I'm going to watch these films when they go to the cinema! XD They're incredble!
XOXO =*
sabri : blog aku popular? mana ada. visitors pun dapat sikit je tiap tiap hari. haha anyway, it's my pleasure :D
sofiih : better watch it. I like Bolt soooo much :DD
xoxo
No, this isn't correct: Boa sorte assistindo-se!
The correct is: Boa sorte para assistir!
=P
Kisses!!!!
ohh mekasehhh. nme aku dpt. yay! btw,aku sgt slekeh pd hari raya aidiladha. :P tgk lembu tak?
sofiih : sorry cause I'm a newbiee . hehe xoxo
kakkoi : yeay! aku kan baik. aku juga sangat selekeh di hari raya. hohoho. tengok tengok! the abattoirs are still bleeding. huuu
haha~
tak cntik mana pun..
eyh!! mana ruang nak chat??
ehh, thanks! im appreciate it so much. :) slmt hri raya.
pergh, tgk.. ramai komen kau.. blog ku tu pe la ade.. anywhere.. blog moved to a new domain.. http://www.ahmadsabri.net/ wakaka..
asybedazzle : my pleasure :]
sabri : apa pulak komen sikit ja. okay aku dah relink
slmt ari raya yer permaisuri http error. ahhah. visitor skit pun xpe. kalo ade ads br bleh berkira nk traffic manyak. heee!
Post a Comment