I cannot wait for The Chronicles of Narnia ; Voyage of the Dawn Treader to be released :[ It'll be in May 2010, that time I have another big exam.
Oi, please make it faster, I can't wait to see cute Mr Keynes's face(to me ;p),

p/s : I read in a website that said Keynes is a gay!! Oh my garnet no way!
Another film that SHOULD be released this year is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince in November 2008. But it was to be pushed back in July 2009(US & UK time, I don't know Malaysia!!).
That time also I have come back from my tour! I hope Harry Potter's sixth film will be released in Malaysia as in US and UK time. Are you excited for it?? ;D

Heh, I have no idea to post(I will post a review soon!), so I think this is just a teaser to you! Hoho! Anyway thanks ! Salam! :] Aku sayang kau!
"Aye aye Sir!"
Deleted scenes from The Chronicles of Narnia ; The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe film.
Deleted scenes from The Chronicles of Narnia ; Prince Caspian
Deleted scenes from The Chronicles of Narnia ; Prince Caspian
Oi, please make it faster, I can't wait to see cute Mr Keynes's face(to me ;p),

p/s : I read in a website that said Keynes is a gay!! Oh my garnet no way!
Another film that SHOULD be released this year is Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince in November 2008. But it was to be pushed back in July 2009(US & UK time, I don't know Malaysia!!).
That time also I have come back from my tour! I hope Harry Potter's sixth film will be released in Malaysia as in US and UK time. Are you excited for it?? ;D

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince official trailer
Heh, I have no idea to post(I will post a review soon!), so I think this is just a teaser to you! Hoho! Anyway thanks ! Salam! :] Aku sayang kau!
"Aye aye Sir!"
11 comments:
im not harry potter fans. hehe. :)
ohhh.i can't wait for the Harry Potter :)
i wonder what happen to Daniel Radcliffe's face
haha, skandar keynes is GAAYYY? haha
no way!
Narnia release 2010 ? Hmph lmbt lagi . Grrr cnt wait to wtch it laa -,-
asy : takpa masih ramai lagi peminat harry potter kan? kan? hehehehe :D me likeyy!
ella : haha yeah I was like, haaahh? apa ja skandar keynes a gay lol. hope not xD
yayah : haha tau takpa. i'm narnia #1 fan! ;D
hah? ur hubby gay? klakar gile ahh!
hahaha! :PP
yeke narnia 2010? wa.. aq ske narnia.. awat lmbt sgt..
harry potter bowsan.. heh..
oowh...
patut la...
tp ssh la ...
kakkoi : itu laa benci benci tau
lol
sabri : kau pun minat narnia. akulah #1 narnia fan!hhe
hahaha.. aku tgk darik first dulu.. memang makin best jew.. hahaha..
jom join contest kat blog aq..
http://www.ahmadsabri.net/
tau takpa aku suka sangat Narnia, rasa nak tengok banyak banyak kali
tak bosan pun xD
contest tuh cmni.. kau kene join artzz.net n buat review pasal web tuh.. ulasan r.. lebey kurang 50 perkataan.. pastu letak satu grafik tak kire r saiz ape2 pn.. yg menunjukkan kau leyh blaja design grafik kat artzz.net.. tak silap aku kat forum tuh, ade link untuk download photoshop.. kompem 100% takde virus..
Post a Comment