Saturday, December 13, 2008

PC Fair 2008 and Twilight

I went to PC Fair at KLCC yesterday! :] It was awesome. Many things actually I want to buy for my laptop(Kaspersky antivirus, 3 users for only RM80!!!) but I have no enough money. sob sob, anyhow, I managed to buy a cooling fan. Too many people were there, if you're not strong enough, DON'T GO or you can pass out.


Actually I didn't plan to watch movie but since Alia wants to watch Twilight, I just follow her. Alia just come back from New Zealand and study in UIA. But she's just sixteen! She loves Twilight so much. After this I want to watch Cicakman 2 ; Planet Hitam and Los dan Faun! Ada sesiapa nak bawak? :D

Anyway, Twilight was awesome and incredible. Before go home I went to Kinokuniya. I bought a book, Twilight by Stephenie Meyer and a marker set. Crayola, RM 11.90

Salam.

9 comments:

ABSOLUTE said...

i tak tgok lg. :)

Anonymous said...

sixteen masuk u? gle pew? hahaha..

Azri Rotten said...

whoa! i x tgk lg..hahaha! best ke? bg ar sinopsis sket..hey visit ar blog i yg brainy stuffs..pas2 download game maple story..best gille!!!

Lala said...

asy : go go and see it!!

sabri : tula pasal kan aku jeles. jeles takmau sekolah lagi!!

azri : tgk la kat yahoo ke google mesti ada :]

DIYANAHALIM said...

I'm in love with Edward Cullen! :D

Lala said...

hahaaaa, i like twilight. :] but i'm not in love with him hehe

Anonymous said...

hurm, dia orang mana sebenarnya? blaja kat mane sebelum nih?

Anonymous said...

giler ah. nk kenalan ngan si genius. wuuuu!

Tinta Insyirah said...

hui hui yes im romai :)
come come watch los&faun with me!
my sis already watched cicak man 2 but she said its not nice.
the 1st movie is better than the sec one.
i got lot of questions for u! :D