Sunday, December 21, 2008

Kau kahwin dengan Raja mana hah?

Amboi, kuang ajaq na. Takpa, aku habaq mai na, hang nak tau sangat kan, aku juga berbangga nak bagitau hang. :D


Puas hati tak? Jeles la tu. Huashuashuas :]

By the way, I will get a new cellphone on this Tuesday! Actually I want LG KP500 Cookie (cause it looks alike iPhone). But it has no 3G and its price is also expensive. So, I just cancel and turn to other cellphones.

I went to KLCC today, and went to some gadget shops. You know, KLCC. The prices are also double standards. Yes, I bought the 'COOKIEs' but not LG Cookie but cookies. WTH?? Go to KLCC only to buy cookies? Hahaha.

So, I came back to my home town to buy my cellphone. I just order it first and I'll get my phone by Tuesday. Thanks to my dad for sponsoring my cellphone ;D I'll tell you later what model I bought. I'm just not in mood to write.

Salam.

p/s : I'M A VIRTUAL NINJA!!! HUASHUASHUAS

8 comments:

Yaya. said...

same jeh lala. :D
link qira-iman.co.nr pn tape (:

Eyka Hamasuba said...

ku lihat dia di siniaa whehehe..

eh eh.
kene tag! no 10.
wat ek qurra.


:)

AzieLeiko said...

anda di tagged!
:)

Ainul Anne said...

hello :)
thanks dropped by at my blog.

LG cookie is nice,
though i like viewty but i think cookie is better.
because yeah it looks and the functions mostly like iPhone.
for me its worth to pay 899bucks for this phone.
viewty has a great camera,
but the functions is so-so je.
that's all i can say.

:)

i think im gettin cookie and one other 3G phone.
waaaaaa.kopak laaaa.
i cant live without 3G phone since i love to videocalling with my buddies.

Tinta Insyirah said...

cik cik cik anda kena tag :D
still with ur game?

ABSOLUTE said...

waa, new Handphone.

Anonymous said...

wah, da nak beli hp seyh.. utk aku takde kew? haha..

Anonymous said...

I like that phone. Nice blog!!!!