Monday, December 22, 2008

If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough

Hello, this is my second post for today. Very kinky huh? Okay, I'm cool and happy now. I'm trying to be cool. Thanks eyka and romai :] I pray and read qur'an. Yes, I'm feeling better. Much better. Beside that, watching cool songs and funny videos make me cooler.



by pedro. oh, I love his accent :]




by Hall and Oates. Jingle Bell Rock, noo, I don't celebrate Christmas. All muslims don't celebrate Christmas. Anyway, Merry Christmas to all my non muslim friends. I just love the song.



by Nigahiga, Kakkoi's honeyhh!! haha :] I loveee this. benci tengok ketiak dia. hahaha

Thanks all people. Watch!! I'll do all your tags later ok.

Salam.

10 comments:

ABSOLUTE said...

u suka accent ke, orangnya ? haha. :D

ELLAtralala said...

haha. is that the latest video from nigahiga?
haha. release tension kat situ aje aa

Lala said...

haha dua dua pun xD

suka tgk vids nigahiga. banyak2 kali. hehe

lala said...

HEY PEOPLE, THIS IS MY SECOND BLOG. PLEASE COME!!

Tinta Insyirah said...

ouh i got some funny videos for u.
try to check this blog ok.
i laughed like a witch! :D
http://naddyrawr.blogspot.com/2008/12/it-is-so-funny-that-i-hurt-my-stomach.html
enjoy urself qurra :)

ELLAtralala said...

ohhh, i love the jingle bell rock song too
yang ade kat cerita mean girls tu
haha

missy micey said...

hyep!
lmer x dgr cter
ahak!
(ksengln.aq bg kmen ny jerk)
lol

Anonymous said...

Hello. As I read your blog, look like you're showing off that you are so religious. As a Muslim, I dont think we should tell the whole world what did we did between GOD. That is call YOU'RE SHOWING OFF. Thank you.

Lala said...

oh oukayy. you're so honey. may Allah bless you. in fact, I'm not religious you're so blind.
I'm telling the world so people not to do stupid things like drinking beer or fighting when they're in my situation.
I know, muslim population is decreasing by other religions.

thanks. really, you're a honey.

p/s : I want to know who are you so much. :] how religious you are..
You know if i know, i'll hug and kiss you...... well kinda

Unknown said...

yu have been tagged. fir confirmation on which tag, please look up on my blog, TQ:)