Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back to Basic

I'm so sad that I have a D, I also didn't expect for many As, but I don't want a D. It's better than I have all Bs than having a D. :(

Yes, for sure my was dad angry with me 'cause I got a D. It's just like I fail in my PMR. Having all Bs is better than having a D. Yeah for sure straight As, but having a D is not okay. Totally not okay.

I'm so down today, I saw lots of my friend got good results and they're so happy. My neighbours kept asking me of my result, my cousins, and my teachers. Gosh, even though there's some of my friends who got lousier results than mine. But, if I want success, I must compare with people who are better than me.

I must do something with my arabic.. I don't know what, but I must take some steps. I must learn arabic for heavens sake and.. my dad. Well..

"First let's talk about how important Arabic is, Today Arabic is spoken throughout the Arabian Peninsula, Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Sudan, Mauritania, and Chad. It is the mother tongue of over 225 million people in Africa and Asia. And since the Qur'an is written in Arabic, people in other Muslim countries have from basic to advanced knowledge of Arabic like in Indonesia (largest Muslim population), Malaysia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Turkey, Israel, India also has one of the world's largest Muslim populations, although Islam is not the principal religion there. Djibouti, Gambia, Guinea, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Somalia, and Sudan, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Tanzania (Zanzibar is predominantly Muslim), Nigeria ...and in many places where Islam is the dominant religion, or even among small Muslim communities, since Arabic is related directly to the Qur'an, the holy book of Muslim. "

Picked from http://arabic.speak7.com/

Gosh, my dad gave me a kindergarten arabic book. Well, back to basics. I have to start from now. And, I'm sorry teacher for being rude to you.

Salam.

15 comments:

melayucomel said...

too bad :(

Tinta Insyirah said...

azamku juga :)
bljar arab.
tapi qura.
i just have the basic from primary.
the PSRA one. how should i start it?
fr sure i cant learn it by myself.
should i take any class?
wht do u think?

Tinta Insyirah said...

ok then take ur time ok.
i understand.
dont be sad fr too long dear.
go go go chaiyok!

onlyNAMI,oke? said...

Qurr,,
soie fer da l rep! ;(
my nset got stuck
&& now i realize
'ia sawan karena bateri suda capek'
HAHA
&& then server down cm babuun ouhh. :((
dun weri sygs,,
evryhthg gonna be alryte. ;D
lets pray fer it. :))
insyaAllah. :DD

Syue said...

utk berjaye, kite kene berkorban!
come on girl! chaiyok!!

1234 said...

saba yea qura . u r beter then me . engt tu . jgn sedih2 ya .

Norie Rieza said...

queen lala..kamu ditag ya...

Tinta Insyirah said...

i did talked with my buddy who was taking b.arab as the major subject. yeah trying to learn slowly.
umphhh yeah i thought so.
its okay then.
u learnt from mistake right?
let Allah judge ur ustaz later.

Its hard to face the world.
I admit it as 4 years ago Im the girl with low grades all the time.
After that I realized that Im not gonna let anybody put pressure on me with questions & their curiosity.
i want to be someone who can finally say proudly about her success.
Or atleast let the world shut their mouth so that no matter how weak we are inside but we got the outer strength as shield.
& that is SUCCESS.
From that moment, I work harder than ever to reach the STAR though sometimes I wanna give up.
INSPIRASI TERBAIK : IBU BAPA

bm u tak dapat A tak ape sayang.
my friend dea dpt 7a. Agame B.
Dea lagi rase malu sebab dia Islam.
Sedih tapi tanamkan dalam hati.
'AKU MASIH ADA MASA'
kan kan?

well I always said to others who need some support whenever they are down.
cry cry until u cant.
regret everything until ur heart healed.
thats the way u get over the woes.
if we cant act tough, then DONT.
Trust me, I pretend to be a tough girl 24/7!
But as time goes by, your heart will never stay in the right path.
sometimes i see u as a tough girl but sometimes i feel your sadness aa I read your post.
Thats why im here.
though I cant comfort u well atleast i can give u extra support from far far away :D

Homestay Dinamik said...

lol.. xperlu sedih2.. rezeki beb.. igt Allah sentiasa adil.. suatu masa kau akan dapat yang terbaik gak..
arab?? lol, kau amalkan setiap hari hafal 3 perkataan baru k..

Ayyman Rahim said...

Aduh, arab susah dooo -__-

Yang Benar, Kakak Perkara Rawak said...

kamon dear,its ok.
kamu ase keciwe sgt bcoz ur father.
pressure sbb kite ancurkan harapn dorg.
tp bkn kamu mao cemtuh kan?
so,its already 2009,get new life!
cant wait to see u being happy again,dear..
~

Ayyman Rahim said...

Happy new year Lala :)

Anonymous said...

anda dpt award. ;p

Tinta Insyirah said...

let me be the bee.
u be the honey :)
happy new year too!
may God bless all of us.

Anonymous said...

bersabar dan teruskan berusaha .
yang penting , dont give up ! :)

happy new year !