Thursday, January 01, 2009

Keep Moving Forward

Uh-oh, I don't want to be sad anymore. New year with a new life. I have to say bye bye to my dear friends that want to move out , oh who I'm going to study with? Jojieee, afifah I'm going to miss you badly. I love you so much. :( Asilah, I beg you to not to go out. Love me, then stay.

I want to be happy. Happy. Happy. Have you watch "Meet The Robinsons"? Yeah, I love it so much, such a cute and it has moral values. And I really love its quote. It makes me a stronger girl. "Gagal sekali bukan gagal selama-lamanya." wth. Stupid me, why I can't be patient..


The quote "KEEP MOVING FORWARD" is a very good quote for me. I'll keep moving forward and study smart. My parents keep supporting me and said if you want to success, then, try to. Ya Allah, they're very patient, bless them. I want to make them happy, when?? when? can you tell me when? Yes, you're smart, When I study smart and when Allah wants to. InshaAllah I'll be. Please pray for me friends.

New year new life. I want to be a good student, child, and the most is a good Muslim. I pray to Allah, that Allah will help those Muslims in Israel/Palestine. May Allah bless them. Israel celaka. Mampus lu masuk neraka jahanam. Bless to all Muslim souldiers, jihad for Islam.

Anyway, I love all of you, and I don't miss 2008. Bluek 2008, I have a new life. Go off and I'll never turn back. Happy New Year and Awal Muharam to all. God bless you always.

Salam.

6 comments:

Tinta Insyirah said...

wuhuuu oraite!
now u got ur confidence again.
lets celebrate it with seductive smile. :)

Yang Benar, Kakak Perkara Rawak said...

yeah!thats my girl!
u go girl!!

Anonymous said...

ur wlcme!!

=)

ABSOLUTE said...

Happy New Year and Awal Muharam!. :)

Homestay Dinamik said...

ahaks, bagus la.. tahun baru azam baru.. semoga azam kau tercapai.. x mustahil pn.. ahaks.. epi new year n salam maal hijrah 2..

http://www.ahmadsabri.net/

Humann ツ said...

Yeah,that's the way it is.
"Keep moving forward"

Just forget the past and start to build a new one!Next target,SPM!

Lots of love;
Adnin :)