1.
Ahh mad of Selena Gomez or what? Haha cute song anyway.
2.
2.
Most random.. but I don't find so many randoms here? Anyway this is funny xD
3.
Womanizer parody.. haha.. :)
4.
Sorry to say I said it's hilarious cuz his voice.. nasal voice. lol I teased him up :p
5.
he's funny but his voice is so cute. hehe
6.
Most random on Youtube.. yeekk :D funny!!
7.
Meankitty hates mermaid? lol :)
Tag from eykahamasuba.
My Top 10 Most Favorite Foods;
1. Curry puff (eh saya suka tau? ;)
2. Noodles (any of it)
3. Chicken Rice
4. Lasagna (Wani's house one! I like it ;p)
5. Laksa
6. Cheesy Omelette (Kimi's recipe)
7. Kacang buncis mak saya masak (lol I can eat just like that! ;p)
8. Toddler foods (huh??)
9. Biscuits or breads (any)
10. Donut (mana mana pun sedap bukan Dunkin' Donut saja)
10 Things I Love Doing;
1. Watching videos (funny)
2. Reading
3. Dancing (haha)
4. Kissing.. my cats ;)
5. Playing games...
6. Chatting (msn and aim only)
7. Facebook-ing :)
8. Main superpet!!
9. Wikipediawalking or maybe blogwalking?
10. Dengar lagu
5 Things I Love Doing When I'm EMO;
1. Pray to Allah
2. Dancing :D
3. Playing games
4. Reading.. any
5. Sleeping
5 Things I Love Doing When I'm Happy;
1. Never forget Allah, be grateful
2. Dancing again lol :))
3. chatting with lots of emoticons (happy and weird)
4. Watching videos or reading
5. Intai Paris jum :D
5 Things I Wish To Happen;
1. Skandar Keynes's wife (already lol :p )
2. Boarding school :)
3. Have an iPhone!!
4. Travel the world
5. Live in Brazil (possibly can happen = 0.00000001%)
My Top 10 Most Addicted playlist;
1. Jonas Brothers
2. Demi Lovato
3. Lady Gaga
4. Chris Brown
5. Britney Spears (heh? :D)
6. Miley Cyrus
7. Duffy
8. Siti Nurhaliza (taknak kecikkan hati artis malaysia ;p)
9. Paulo Sauso (a brazillian! I like his voice!! :D)
10. Click Five
5 Persons I Wish To tag;
1. Dacoolez
2. Nami-mosha
3. Applemerah
4. Dianalulu
5. Aishahtur
p/s I'm not hoping all of you will do my tag but I just tagged you.. so it's up to you to do or not :)
5 comments:
ala.. lagu kew? aq x minat r lagu inggeris..
haha womanizer parody cm sengal :))
heee thnx sudi married wit me :P
btol2
sy pun mmg xsuke lgu inggeris nie..
kecuali lagu2 rentak slow sy suke lah.
haha yeee. aku minat takpa la sabri :p
banyak madu tau dgn ynn hehe. parody womanizer mmg sengal. hihi
teddi : la takpalah bukan gang. :p
syg!!!thx fer da tag!! xD
i'll tag u up soon.. ;DDD
aq da post tag kaw tuwh =)
Post a Comment