Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bolt




Oh Ola! Yes, I haven't update my blog for awhile. If you can see, I update my blog 3 days/1 entry. No, I never plan for it, kebetulan ;) Okay so, I'll continue with an update, a review about my fav movie I think? BOLT.


My mom was reading Malay Mail and I was reading New Strait Times. I sat beside her so I know what she was reading. And yeah, in NST, there's an article about Bolt, emm no John Travolta, I guess. So I read it and tell my mom I want to watch this. Eh actually I know this movie like 2 weeks ago by wikipediawalk (err? just like blogwalk), but just, buat tak endah saja. ;p



The film is about Bolt (John Travolta), a small white German Shepherd who has lived all his life on the set of a TV show in which he portrays a superhero dog. As a result, he thinks that his superpowers, and events on film, are real. When he is accidentally shipped from his Hollywood soundstage to New York City, he embarks on a cross-country journey to reunite with his owner and co-star, Penny (Miley Cyrus). Along the way, Bolt teams up with a jaded housecat named Mittens Susie Essman) and a TV-obsessed hamster named Rhino (Mark Walton) who also happens to be an extreme Bolt fanboy, and eventually he discovers that he doesn't need superpowers to be a hero.


Starring : Miley Cyrus (Mila Cyrus nama kampungnya ok? hehe), John Travolta (Aggh I don't understand why the cute little Bolt disuarakan oleh si tuaaa!!! lol), Mittens Susie Essman and Mark Walton. Release date : November 27th 2008 (Malaysia), November 21st 2008(USA and selected countries).







well yes, I enjoy watching this kind of movie, you know my interest, fantasy so yeah :) too bad I haven't watch Madagascar yet. Maybe this Sunday? :)
p/s : sekarang tengah bengang dengan youtuber ni, ada kaa cakap saya tak tau cakap english apakah? sabar saja. entah entah dia yang tak reti cakap english lol ;p

8 comments:

Eyka Hamasuba said...

aii cik...anda di tag. tag no 6..wat ye! :D

Anonymous said...

ouh, cte katun ekh.. smlm aq nmpk iklan dye kat kl.. hurm.. aq x minat r cte2 katun ni..

Lala said...

mekasih cik eyka!hehe

sabri : hehe kau tak suka takpelah. aku enjoy ;p

Anonymous said...

aku suka filem lawak / cm james bond tu kan.. ha, tu aq ske la..

Lala said...

ohh! nanti aku nak tgk. kau dah tgk ke sabri? :D

Anonymous said...

aku da tengok james bond.. best gle.. tapi tak se-best yang sebelum nih r..

Hidma Zulkefli said...

ohh bolt!
aku mcm nk tgk lah
:DD

Zeeyn said...

besh ke cite nh? hoho