Sometimes I can be so impolite in my entries or comments or communicate with people. I can be very sarcastic when I'm annoyed with something but I swear, that's not my intention. It comes suddenly, when I'm annoyed I'll try not to be angry but I love to keep things in my heart. I don't like to express it and I keep feeling the grudge in my heart. I know it's bad. I'd rather hurt my own feelings than hurting others' feelings. But when I cannot stand it any more I'll explode (???). Well, I'm not the hot tempered type of person, but I'll stare angrily to someone that I hate, but I think I can control now. I don't cry for something vain. When my anger has reached its maximum I'll explode with hurt-feeling-words. Then, after that I'll regret what I've said. That time, I know, I shouldn't have done that.
When I throw out comments about something I'll be so honest! I hurt people easily. I am not a bully but words can hurt people's feelings. I talk only what I want, not the supposedly things that I have to say. So, I don't know how to erase this bad feelings. Now the thing to do is to control my anger.
Ehe, by the way thanks for reading : my mood now is so happy and I feel wonderful ;D This post only a reminder for everybody. I don't want that 'thing' to happen again. Well, only my loyal readers know what happened ;)
Shh, don't let the cat out of the bag. Hihi. Byee~
Thursday, October 23, 2008
wonderful
Maafin. Maafkan. Sorry. Desculpe. Perdón. آسف
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh..pasal some stupid blogger attitude.so,i changed the link.hope u link me back :)
haha yeah, tak senang nak puaskan hati semua org:)
you're right shabella. :)
Post a Comment