I'm sorry, I have to delete my chatbox for some reasons, but not to worry, you can still comment! Sure, I'll reply. I'll enable my chatbox (same chatbox) when I'm ready.
Now, anonymous readers can comment but remember cyber bully can be detected by IP address. Put your name. (Bukan saya nak makan awak pun ;)
And thanks for international visitors, since I got direct visitors from 10 countries everyday! Love you so much. Nothing can possibly happen without you guys :D I'll update with juicy entries if I have ideas! Hee ;D
3 comments:
hoy sayang
jmput bermakan dirumah kte diz saturday.
jmpt 1 famili okay (:
btw.my neu blog
thx back lala!!
why u disable ur chatbox??
ada org buli?
thanks wani! sure, I'll go.
eda, no one, but for safety only.
nantilah dulu buat, btw, why i cannot view your blog? it says, only open to invited readers.
Post a Comment