Saturday, October 25, 2008

MADAGASCAR : ESCAPE 2 AFRICA





Madagascar comes again with a new and fresher looks. I'm absolutely going to watch this Madagascar as I watched and loved Madagascar(2005). That was when I'm 12( 3 years!!) So, here the review about Madagascar : Escape 2 Africa which I have promised to all of you. Keep reading! :) I like to move it move it lol .


Synopsis

They planned to back to their hometown which is located in New York. Giving bye bye to all of their friends in Madagascar and ride a plane to back there. They thought they are going back and live normally in their hometown in New York Zoo are actually wrong.


With military precision, the penguins have repaired an old crashed plane. They ride it but that not last, cause the plane broken, the vast plains of Africa itself -- where our zoo-raised crew encounters species of their own kind for the very first time.

While discovering their roots, they quickly realize the differences between the concrete jungle and the heart of Africa. Despite long-lost relatives, romantic rivals and scheming hunters, Africa seems like a "crack-a-lackin" great place...but is it better than their Central Park home?

screen reviews







poster 2

poster 3

trailers



first trailer



second trailer


I made half of the review and half of it I copied it from its officially web. Will be in theaters on November 13, 2008 (Malaysia). Click to view worldwide release dates.

So, what do you think about this movie readers? :D

7 comments:

Sofia N. said...

I LOVE MADAGASCAR!!! It is very cool! Here it is going to cinema in 12-12-2008! =P
Do you like High School Musical? This evening I was watching HSM in cinema! Zac is very biutiful!!!!! HSM3 is perfect!
xoxo
Ps: do you spell portuguese?

Lala said...

yeaahhh~ i like madagascar so much ^.^
high school musical? emm, not so. zac is beautiful? he's a guy right? lol we use handsome for guy. but are you really mean to say 'beautiful?' i watch HSM 1 &HSM 2 on disney channel cause I was bored.

Sharmimi said...

heyy! mcm mane saye nak tag awak ni? mane dh pegi shoutbox ? heee~ :D

shabella! said...

yeah! tk sabar nak tgk. i suka tgk sbb gila comel dorang ni. kan kan? ahah:D

Lala said...

mimie : sudah hilang hehe. comment takpa kan? hihi :D

shabella : hehe. comel comel gila. i like to move it move it. you likeaa :D

onlyNAMI,oke? said...

haha!!!
ta sabar r nk tggu ctew neyh kuar!!!xD
mint sgt!!! x))

my respond to ur cmmt:yeah!u'r right!!!verry&su2; SUCKSS!!!huhu...

Lala said...

nawar : yess, let dance first ok :p me likeyyy :p