Monday, October 27, 2008

Kinky?



Oh ya sungguh menarik k? LOL, I'm super childish! wuhuuu! :D meet me there. But something weird happened =.= My name changed back to the old time. Penguin(Numbers) not my registered name ; Queen Quer. Okay fine, fine! I think someone reported me. But I didn't do anything bad. They're jealous. Aku cium karang peguin penguin ni. haha. Sekarang tengah boring oo :O Happy Third Anniversary Club Penguin! Btw, dah lama tak buat survey.


Are you wearing a necklace, who got it for you?
No, but I have a few. My parents and my friends.

Who is the main person you talk to daily?
Mom and sister. They're rock and supportive, I love you.

When was the last time you talked to your mom?
Everytime.

Where is your boy/girlfriend?
I'm married.

Did you enjoy your weekend?
Yes, I have a really enjoyable and wonderful week. ;)

Could you live without a computer?
Tak boleh. Naooo ~

Suppose you see your boy/girlfriend kissing another person; what would you do?
WOMANIZER

If you were given $100 would you spend it or save it?
spend it, the things are JB's and Demi's cds

Are you listening to music ryte now?
LOVEBUG

What exactly are you wearing?
tshirt and pant

When was the last time you were truly, completely happy with your life?
I don't know ok bosan cam siut ja.

Do you text or call? How often?
I love calling.

What should you be doing?
Sleep lol, merah mata aku esok hahahaha.

Do you have a cut on your pointer finger?
Free, its clean.

Do you have any friends named Robby?
Robbie Williams kah?

Do you get annoyed when people don't text back?
Malas nak kisah okey. Lantak hang lah. Querrr.
What is the one thing you notice about the opposite sex first?
WOMANIZER kah anda?

Have you ever kissed in rain?
I'm not romantic kekeke.

Do you like the rain?
Be grateful lah babes, suka kut? :D

Are you good at hiding your feeling?
EXPERT.
Do you usually tell people when they hurt your feelings?
NO, I'd rather keep my feelings. Macam kau kesah kan?

Is your shirt new?
No. Bebau dah, kau nak? hihi :D

Where is the last place you went to go eat?
Kitchen. Where suppose I go?

Have you bought any clothing items in the past week?
No. Exam buhh.

If you had to sleep with one of your teachers from high school, who would it be?
Geli tak ingat. Buerk. I'm married :p

Where is the last place you went shopping?
Cannot recall where?

Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
No, my name is very unique and quer

Do you regret anything in the past few weeks?
Yes kut. :p

Group dates or singles?
Cannot decide.

Colour hair?
Blue colour. Hahahaha mari sini tengok :)

Do you read books?
Books are my husbands after my first husband :p

Do you like your parents?
ABSOLUTELY.

Where are you now?
Club penguin lol.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yea
kter x pna install lg kt pc ni.
laptop pna la
btw nk s0h qurra msukkn gmbr kt blog.if can lar.

Lala said...

wanie ehh? ohh petang karang masukkan k? sims2 buleh masuk tp pc qurra tak cukup memori. nak pgi format dulu. :p

Ayyman Rahim said...

Eh, ni bahasa apa, tak faham kaweyy

Lala said...

english lah. atau anda menanyakan language saya ya? ohh portugis(brazil) punya :p nanti enable baliklah ya english :p

Ayyman Rahim said...

Haha, survey tu : Do u like ur parents? I was like, takkan i hate my parents kut? HAHAHA

Lala said...

haha. ini adalah test si tanggang :p everbody loves their parents. if not must be something weird happen kan?

Anonymous said...

colorful.huhu

Lala said...

huhu thanks :p

shabella! said...

rambut warna biru? wahhhh itu sgt lah cool! :D

Sharifah Alawiah Syed Esa Al Haddad said...

its nice to read ur blog :)

Lala said...

shabella : haha a joke only :p my hair pure black. btw, org melayu sangat huduh berambut warna biru :p

sharifah : thanks! proud to hear that.;) oh i cannot do anything on your page. neither comment link nor chatbox.