Yeahoo! Done done done. 1 month and 3 weeks to go to PMR. What the?
Firstly, I forgot to bring my IC! I left it in my calculator(which was on Thursday). You know, my photocopy IC saved me which was in my purse. Huh- or not I had to do my exam outside the hall.
Mmm, today I had my Arabic paper, OMG, it was quite hard you know. I answered it in just 2 hours . But I rechecked it back (5 minutes left!), Oh geek! I didn't read the question right and I had to cut some of my answers.
That spoilt-brat , The Azim asked again, from the-stupid-me. Why can't he survive himself? Uh, so he thinks I'm so smart? LOL. I'm not.
Noise all over again just the past days.
I'm quite nervous for this coming PMR exam. After this holiday I have my diognastic test, I should prepare it enough. Three weeks after that PMR exam!
Ehh, already holiday ahh?
photos from;http://youcantstealmylove.deviantart.com/
Ohh, dorks, happy holiday. Enjoy your holiday don't rempit, don't take drugs/cigarettes/alcoholic drinks. Take care of your health and yourselves.
p/s : holiday with bicycle? heaven yeah! :P
6 comments:
bestnyaa cuti schl da bemula :| tp seminggu kn? tade la jeles sgt haha :P
*oh nk popup tu, lala pegi dekat setting,cr comment pastu ad popup tgk yg ketiga itu :)
hehe pdn mukee tak de cuti hehe
tak boleh la ynn
dh try
haha
eh eh kenape tdk boleh ya.
pegi setting kn?pegi comment, then tgk kt Comment Form Placement : click kt popupwindow
yeee.
haha, ehh ynn guna page classic ke yg senang ditampal2 punyee(blogger)?
yaya yg classic punya, yg modern tu tareti lh haha :P
esssskk, tak boleh lee xD
Post a Comment