okay actually I want to correct a few things; from Wednesday to Friday. LOL, mm, the schedule was supposed to be (see, you can see that I didn't do revision!) :
Wednesday : Science and Kemahiran Hidup Bersepadu
Thursday : Mathematics and Geography
Friday : Arabic (that's tomorrow dude!)
Okay let me start with Wednesday. Mm, nothing I can share with you. Nothing important. It's all about The-Azim. Same as Thursday, so read lahh...
Thursday, yikes, The-Azim made noise. From Maths to Geography, even though Azim and me sat in front of the hall. At times I felt so sucked up and at other times I laughed! And, he asked answers from the-stupid-me. Arghh! All the time he made noise! Irritating but he was funny. Neither Dja and I nor all pupils around him could stand him but maybe he's that typo,mmm. Tasnim said that he was the rainbow that coloured the hall and no one could ever replace him. Ha-ha. Silly-Azim. Also, the maths paper made me sick.
We can do nothing with that Azim, so let him be.
p.s/ Arabic is tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment