Monday, August 11, 2008

EHH, Trial?

lol, I have trial exam this week so can't update regularly. today I have my Sejarah(History) paper and Bahasa Melayu(Malay Language) .


schedule

Monday : History and Malay Language

Tuesday : English and Pend Agama Islam

Wednesday : Arabic and Kemahiran Hidup Bersepadu

Thursday : Mathematics and Science

Friday : Geography



I need to study, no joke ok. And no time for bein' cheeky oh my friends. Let's study!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ni pekse pe ek, mid term ek? good leck taw, history, ta suke ta suke, :0

Lala said...

lol, haha.
trial. takut ohh
tp selambe je xD

Anonymous said...

trial ape ni, spm ke? wahhh. igt form 4.

Lala said...

pmr laahhh. haha.

Anonymous said...

heyyoo muda nye budak ini... :D

Lala said...

haha taktau keee cik tyha?:p

MAAK said...

owh,trial pmr, dekat malaysia la ni. did got my email? goodluck anyway

Typical Insomnia Girl said...

hye dear good luck

Lala said...

thanks. diana and azwan
hey yeah i got it