It sucks guys. Why should you read someone’s diary? For what? Curious? Oh come on, don’t be a jerk. Okay, like what if someone reads your private things such as your wallet, your books and of course your diary? You know what we call reading someone’s diary without permission? It's called ‘TRESPASSING’. Then you tell everyone bla..bla.. she hates you, she says you're stupid, she says your tudung is like hell or anything. All that's privacy. I have had it enough when I’m in school. Some jerk girls were reading my diary without my permission. God, they haven't finished read my diary but I don't know if they were reading back pages first or the other way round.
Yea, it was my own fault. I put it under my table, easy to get and easy to read. There’s no code or key. Numb. Jerk. Silly. Stupid. So, I've decided not to bring my diary again to school. And if you find anyone’s diary please never read it. It’s a sick habit.
4 comments:
yeah2
i agree wif u
it sucks when someone read our diary
hoho,it's really sucks.
t8 the less0n
dun write sumtin private on PAPER
or
dun write at all
p/s.jgn mrh,aku da nk 15 xD
lol
why i can't?
if i write in my blog
it'll become worst.
duhh
you already 15 dear xD
Post a Comment