Tuesday, July 29, 2008

trial exam!

Wooo next week! Trial exam. I'm feeling crazy and insane now. God-willing, I can do it but for History, I didn't study much. The things I have to study. Yesterday I went to the library in my school as usual and I met Hidma and Nazirah! Haha! What a shock. Ohh, they had class in the library so they had to go there. Hahaha if not, I wouldn't have met them. :D yaa, whilst I was reading a book for children Hidma said it's stupid/idiot something like that, yealah, I read children's book. What's wrong with that? I said 'tak baik lo' hoho. I replied " It's never too late" . Hidma said haha 'lagi teruk!' :DD
haha.

It's a very tiring day today :O I'm sleepy but I can't sleep because I have tuition class. Maths and Science but I have to go anyway. Please pray for me. May God bless you sweethearts <3
okay daa~

No comments: