Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tagged

Tagged by Eqin

1) What is the most important thing in your life?

  • The Creature, Angels, Prophets, Family of course, and friends.

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?

  • Nancy Drew VCD, I just bought it.

3) Where do you wish to get married?

  • yaa

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?

  • around 24 something like that

5) Are you in love?

  • Skandar Keyness!hihi. no actually no.

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?

  • no latest restaurant. maybe Pak Mat's restaurant.

7) Name the latest book that you bought?

  • National Geographic : Who Murdered The Mountain Gorillas? , A Tale of Two Cities, Robinson Crusoe, and Pride & Prejudice

8) What is your full name?

  • Permaisuri Keynes

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?

  • Both, but some case mom , love both actually

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.

  • If that could be.. Skandar Keynes. :p

11) Christina or Britney?

  • No Miley Cyrus yeah?

12) Do you do your own laundry?

  • sometimes but mostly not

13) The most exciting place you want to go?

  • Macca, Paris, London, Sweden and Tokyo. But I enjoy all places ;)

14) Hugs or kisses?

  • I don't care much, maybe both

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.

  • I don't know her much but her name's Eqin and I knew her from ms , she's the one add me.cheers eqin :)

16) 8 things I am passionate about:

  • books
  • blog
  • DVDs/VCDs
  • iPhone 3G
  • STUDY

8 things I say too often:

  • Oh my God
  • I love you
  • Chee :D
  • What's on earth she's/he's doing
  • Errr___
  • can I write 5 only?hahaha

18) 8 books I’ve read recently:

  • Nelson
  • The Incredible Presents
  • Tutankhamun
  • The BFG
  • Another Giant Book of Facts
  • The Story of Chocolate
  • Billy Goats Gruff
  • The Horse and His Boy(The Chronicles of Narnia)

19) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:

  • Forever - Chris Brown
  • When you Look me In the Eyes -Jonas Brothers
  • Mercy - Duffy
  • The Call - Regina Spektor
  • Your Love is A Lie - Simple Plan
  • Paramore's
  • Stop and Stare - One Republic
  • Gwen Stefani's

20) 8 things I learned last year:

  • STUDY
  • religion's things
  • Try to appreciate your family
  • Do not rebel
  • peoples are mean.
  • photoshop
  • DVD-ing
  • Jonas Brothers-ing <33

21) 8 people to tag:

No comments: