Sunday, July 20, 2008

survey :D

As usual, let's start off with your name:

  • Lala


And how old are you?

  • 14


What do you plan on doing to celebrate your birthday?

  • eating cake, praying


Who will be there?

  • my family


How is today going?

  • yeah, fine :D


What time did you get up?

  • 4.30 am and I study and about 6.15 I pray and I sleep back!haha :D


Did you do anything fun yet?

  • I just watch Alvin and The Chipmunks VCD 8D hehe


So, where's the one you like/love?

  • In London, guess who?hehehe XD


The last song you listened to, does it mean anything to you?

  • well, not.


By the way, what is your favorite music genre?

  • I think pop rock but as long it's nice, no wrong!:D


Was it the same 2 years ago?

  • I don't think so.

If you could have anything to eat right now, what would it be?

  • Rockyy :D


Beef,chicken, fish, pork or vegetarian?

  • I eat all of above but not pork.


What is your mom's middle name?

  • zi


How about your dad's middle name?

  • he hasn't it


Do you have any siblings?

  • yes of course :)


What is your favorite wild animal?

  • leopard!it's cool!:)


And if you could be any animal in the world, which would you choose?

  • I can not, being a human being is great, but maybe being a cat is great.


What's your favorite ride at the county fair?

  • ermm... IDK.


How about at a theme park?

  • maybe roller coster? I wanted to play it since I was in grade 5, but there's no chance.maybe later?


Are you religious?

  • not so but I pray I wear scarf and I grateful to be His'


When's the last time you attended church?

  • Not my place okay. I'm a muslim. Okay if you ask this "When's the last time you attended mosque?" I will say in a week, frequently : 3/4 times. That's shool's one. :)


Are you gay/bi/straight?

  • What if I said I gonna marry to Nicholas Jerry Jonas?? :D hehehe


Do you want to get married?

  • Hahaha, yeah


What age do you hope to have all that accomplished?

  • 24/25


What's your dream career?

  • lawyer/reporter


Have you taken any steps toward getting there?

  • I'm not sure. -_-


What is you favorite hobby?

  • reading!:D surfing internet and watching tv/movies


Have you always enjoyed this?

  • yes! I like doing those stuff


If you had to choose, would you rather not have music, or be forced to listen to Rap your whole life?

  • I should deal with you. listen to Rap to my whole life. :D


What's the deal with your computer?What deal ?

  • C button and space button, hardly to press


How long have you had it?

  • it's a looooong time. this one is mama's one. the another pc are having so many madness. -_-'


Okay, so what's your hair colour?

  • what if I said it blue in colour?haha, no it's Black

Is it natural?

  • I guess yes

Do you have any tattoos or piercings?

  • I don't really like it.


What style do you enjoy wearing?

  • any that suit and comfort and lovely :DD


Where's your favorite place to shop?

  • Malik Mini Market


Is it hot where you live?

  • I have to accept it, I live in Malaysia!


Do you use a fan when you sleep?

  • sometimes when I got flu/cold


What's your favorite thing to watch on TV in the middle of the night?

  • don't really care but if there's any nice movie, I'll watch 8D


What exactly do you do when you can't fall asleep?

  • reading untill the book fall or another thing, dancinggg babyyy xD


So, when's the last time you made out with someone?

  • I'm not sure


Will you ever kiss that same person again?

  • Yes everyday if I can. Georgie and Sil now I'm trying to kiss Pip :D

Do you wish you were sleeping right now?

  • After this maybe, but I don't feel asleep yet.

What are you gonna do now that the survey is over?

post :D


Heh I'm bored and I'm doing this. :D and I will put more and I haven't much time to post. Now or never. :DD

L<3ve


No comments: