she’s my best friend , yeaa, WAS. She WAS. Before, we used to talk and everything we share together (well, not all) , duhh I remember that! Wani flipped my scarf into many fashion, I think Lebanese’s style, 70s’s style, Arabian’s style and mostly from Middle East Country :D and she brought mags and so on. But when we’re in grade 6 we talk less each other because she sat with a boy in front of blackboard while I sat at the end of class with Mariah Carrey (ha-ha) and Akash Tarafder because teacher asked to. She and I haven’t seen each other since wani’s birthday last year. But maybe we can be a best friend back? Aren’t we? Well, if you see me anywhere Wani please tag with me okay dear <3 Je t'aime means I love You in french.
Sunday, July 06, 2008
Je t'aime <3
she’s my best friend , yeaa, WAS. She WAS. Before, we used to talk and everything we share together (well, not all) , duhh I remember that! Wani flipped my scarf into many fashion, I think Lebanese’s style, 70s’s style, Arabian’s style and mostly from Middle East Country :D and she brought mags and so on. But when we’re in grade 6 we talk less each other because she sat with a boy in front of blackboard while I sat at the end of class with Mariah Carrey (ha-ha) and Akash Tarafder because teacher asked to. She and I haven’t seen each other since wani’s birthday last year. But maybe we can be a best friend back? Aren’t we? Well, if you see me anywhere Wani please tag with me okay dear <3 Je t'aime means I love You in french.
Labels:
mate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
urm..
urm..
cmane nk tag.ape tuh?
haha
x tawu.stupid me XD
hehe, tag ituu bersama lahhh >.<
Post a Comment