Friday, July 11, 2008

Hahahaha

so many things happen in this week, should I tell you? :D
heh, should NOT. :P well, actually..

Yeah firstly, on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I have assessment 2, but trust me, it just likes nothing, just a test. What on earth am I doing? I really didn't make it well, but I'm not telling you anyway, just the things that happen when the assessment.
My classmate, Azim made a noisy sound and I have to change my place with him, beside Akmal, you know that fellow. I felt like killing everybody, I’m not Mrs. Akmal!!
Well, I made it easy, just deaf my ear as well. Though, they won’t stop teasing me. Really, I don’t care about this. :D

Secondly, when the time I knew that some pupils in my school are banned for hostel, I’m freaking cool about that you know. :D yeah especially the girls. Actually I want them to learn from their own wrong. Being an outside student isn’t easy you know. It kind of sucks. I felt this. My house ain’t far away from school but, I have to walk a little longer than usual. If I wake up late, I’ll be late. So the thing is ‘I like that!’ do more! :p

And lastly, I won’t be able to write more. I have many exams after this. I’ll show you later my schedule. If I have time I’ll write. Ermm, if I write it anyway, will you read? I really don’t care :)
okay thanks.

No comments: