Wednesday, August 07, 2013

29th Ramadan



Finally Ramadan is coming to its end. It's like a blink of eye, really! But for the past one week since holidays started I've been so unproductive by sleeping 24/7 lol 'cause I'm a failure in life idek??!

I know, those pictures aren't related to Ramadan but well.. it's mah blog (the second picture - my food for iftar but it's a long story I'm not gonna type it out hahah)

I'm pretty excited for hari raya but somehow I'm not gonna go out much since there's a pile of assignments that needs to be done.

see you on hari raya, 'cause I love interweb so, so much! (annoying fangurl's voice) :P

:)


3 comments:

weeksgobylikedays said...

I find interesting that you celebrate Ramadan, and the pics are simple but lovely <3 What camera do you use?
wh0lia.blogspot.com.es

weeksgobylikedays said...

I find interesting that you celebrate Ramadan. I love your pics and your draws, <3
wh0lia.blogspot.com.es

weeksgobylikedays said...

Oh, I posted 2 times the comment, sorry haha