Sunday, December 11, 2011

cupcake day

cupcakes





berries





I baked some cupcakes with my friend, Mira today. Clearly, I don't have the talent for bakeries! Hehe, I decorated the cupcakes pretty bad too, but I love berries so much, so I decided to put some on my cupcakes. They taste okay but the berries have the chemistry with cupcakes, it turned out nice. Just the frosting wasn't glossy and thin enough because I don't have that electric mixer.

We did everything manually, and woa, it took almost an hour to do the frosting. Exercise tangan.. amek ko pemalas. ;p

:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey lala! :) I love those cupcakes!! :) I miss talking to you! :) -guia

Lala said...

thanks Guia honey! I miss talking to you too! :') <3

Nabil Aizat Abdul Rahman said...

nice pictures...the cupcakes look lovely..

miraarip said...

Awww, the berries and the frosting sangat sedap ! I suka cicah strawberry dgn frosting manual kita tu!