My first semester in college has been splendid I guess. I have faced so many bittersweet experiences, all of them are very important to me to make me more mature and I won't repeat the same mistakes in future. I love the friends I have made here, it was tough to cop with everyone at first but with patience and smile, I got to go through it.
What I meant on my tittle is, the last post for this semester in college, inshaAllah if I'm still alive tomorrow, I'll definitely update more. I've some ideas and pictures to be shared but internet connection here sucks to the max and my broadband has reached its limit(always!). I'm going back home tomorrow, can't wait to meet my dearest family and friends and my cats (and, also my tv! teehee!)
It is the end of my first semester, but I'm still a freshman, yes only until new batch comes in next year. Hihi =D
No comments:
Post a Comment