Tuesday, November 29, 2011

ayo



surprisingly(:P), it has been more than a week since semester break started. freak! look at how fast time flies. the fact that I grow older day by day scares me, but my parents, I love them so much. May Allah bless you my awesome mama and abah.

my daily routine consists of sleeping, sleeping, playing, sleeping, playing, eating, eating... ahahaha ya pretty much the same but okay I added these to my list, sempena tahun hijrah ;p :)

- recite a page or two of Quran with translation every time after prayer
- declutter (or probably will give away) my old clothes and make sure my room is rubbish free zone ;p
- read more rather than be on social networks 24/7
- practice piano at least 15-30 mins per day.
- jog/go cycling often (toughest so far heehee)
- finish my literature book, King Lear which makes me yawn every time I try to read
- practice painting at least twice a week (haven't touched my painting stuffs since I came back home :L)
- learn to cook (trust me, I'm pretty bad at cooking, I only watch those cookery shows on tv for fun ulalalala)
- take more photos, quality photos. not vain-ing of course ;p


:D

so good luck to me on starting doing all these, and to everyone too who has set up their resolutions. Happy new Islamic year to all Muslims, may Allah bless all of us! Ameen :)

And this is a dua(prayer) I want to share to anyone who passes by my shabby blog, a very good dua to be recited everyday. InshaAllah we can get something from this.


take care y'all. :)

much love,
Lala Q X

No comments: