"La tahzan" means "don't be sad" in Arabic and from the first day of college I told myself "La tahzan, la tahzan" everyday. But at this point, I cried and let everything go. I never scolded or fought(just some issues tho) with anyone because that is my promise to be patient every moment when I start college. I have kept so many things in my heart but see, I've been mentally bullied.
But alhamdulillah, Allah is fair. I realized that when I was crying, it made me much better and I hope I can smile back after this, inshaAllah. I believe that Allah is the best of planners and I shall accept what He is and will be doing.
![]() |
| Me and Hanna(my neighbour in hostel) during our training and it was raining. ;) |
So see you later lovelies! Please take care and LA TAHZAN! Allah is with those who are patient! =) xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment