at the same time, you expect the best from yourself, because you're in control of your actions. Do the best, and insyaAllah, the best will come to you.."
-AH-
Thank you brother for the wise words. I'm gonna keep this and I promise I will be patient and tough. These scars on my heart show that I know life is not always a bed of roses, it's bloody hard. I learned that sometimes it is okei to fall down but we must never give up to stand back. Even though I am hurt, but I am not affected, I am still strong to go through the obstacles and the most important thing is, I still can smile and laugh on my sorrow days. :D
Thank you Allah SWT. I'm forever Your servant. And I love my family to the max as they are the only ones who would be here for me. And of course some of my close friends who know the real me. :)
Yes, I am much, much happier in home. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment