Wednesday, July 13, 2011

life in college



It's hard for me to believe that I have been a college student for almost a month. It's so fast! But so far, alhamdulillah I'm okay here. (at least I think so :D)

As a TESL(Teaching English as Second Language), I have to study Literature/English Studies - to be honest the most interesting subject but yet hardest ; you'll yawn in class if you don't get what the lecturer is saying(okay mama I give 101% focus!heehee), Grammar/Language Description, Language Development - I haven't gotten this much, but what I know it's quite like phonetic something.. or history of the language or whatsoever.. :P, and I also have Social Studies where I learn about other cultures in this world that existed then and now.


Being a TESL student, there's a thought that there would be no Mathematics again, but was I wrong! Thank God, only simple maths or not I'll be dead meat in the class like last year in high school.. hihihi (yes even I got an A for maths, I NEVER liked Maths in my life lol). What we did today in maths class, welcome back to kindergarten dear Lala :D





















Other than Mathematics, I also have to learn ICT - yup I am such an idiot for not knowing to use Power Point etc so definitely this class helps me a lot! Especially, being a teacher-to-be. :p

College-mates are fine, only the minority are hating and talking-back each other. Should I elaborate more on what are everyone is experiencing everyday? SHALL NOT =D it's a thing that will make us more mature, so it doesn't matter to cry or fall, it's all a process that we need in order to be what we want to be.. inshaAllah. :)


May Allah s.w.t bless all of you, my dear friends! (yeah I also wonder why am I being so formal these days! haha!)

 xoxo




No comments: