Friday, July 29, 2011

life in college 2






One month in college surely is not enough to judge what's happening here and there but adequate enough for me to suit myself in here. It was definitely hard to mix up with people who are not in your style or same-minded like you. But of course, any place you go, there will always people who don't like you. So far, I have not expressed my anger feeling yet, I've been much cooler since I first came here even though there were quite problems.. :D

It's almost 1.30 am by the time I'm writing this.. one fine quiet night in Kuala Lumpur indeed. Sometimes (or...frequently) at this time, I'll hear siren from the ambulance or see an accident just in front of my college.. Creepy isn't it?

The first picture is my good friends here in college. I call them Peipei and Wawa, ahah yep I love them both. :)

I think I've run out of words to be typed here.. so okay, good night and take care! :P xx







No comments: