I'm a bit pissed off with some of the drivers, and yes, Malaysians. I just got my license for only two months and I think I never drive a car without 'P' sign on the cermin car(what's its name haha?). The thing is they always honk to me because I'm a quite slow driver. Get the heck off, can't you see the 'P' sign, sweet hearts?
Some time ago, or to be exact when I was 15, I read a book by Lydia Teh ; Honk! If You're A Malaysian. It's indeed a good book and I think every Malaysian should read this even it's actually not everything about in the road.
To sum everything up, I am an immature driver want to give you guys a few simple tips to be a good and responsible driver from my own experience. ok? ;)
1. simply, DO NOT honk to 'P' drivers when they're slow and you're in a line. Choose either late to office or seven feet under ground.
2. do not speed in kampung roads. you don't know when the chickens' owner is coming out anytime, yes heck anytime.
3. use your signal lah! don't make people confuse and end up in an accident!
4. don't forget to open the lights when you're driving at night, or if you see other people forget to switch on their lights, give sign to them in any way but not honk. They'd pray to God that you'll be safe or appreciate you so much.
5. do NOT be over confident even you have that 30 years of driving experience. you know if you are one of the experienced drivers, don't you? ;)
Hear this Malaysians, we have the most accident records on the road.. come on, let's together change that. Don't la make Malaysia popular with accidents but with the good attitude of drivers. boleh kan? kan? ;) and please, use your honk wisely. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment